rIVERBEND uTILITIES, iNC
If paying by credit card you can also pay by clicking the link below or by calling 228-265-9377 for no additional charge.
Information on New Services
Completed Application for Service For an application please click here Warranty Deed (if purchasing home)Lease Agreement (if renting home)Management Agreement (if you are real estate agent)Valid Picture IDDeposit of $52.50 (payable by cash, check, money order or credit card) For an ACH Application(Auto Pay direct from your checking account) please click here. You can calso sign up for Credit Card autopay via our Bill Pay link below. Click here to Follow us on Facebook to keep updated on any announcements!
- Boil all drinking water for one minute and let cool before consuming.
- Do not drink tap water.
- Do not use ice made from recent tap water.
- Do not use tap water to make drinks, juices, or fountain soft drinks.
- Cook with tap water ONLY if food is boiled for at least one minute.
- Wash dishes, fruits and vegetables using water that has been boiled or water that has been disinfected with bleach. Using your home dishwasher is not recommended.
- Brush your teeth with boiled or bottled water.
- Wash your hands and bathe as usual. Bathing is safe as long as no water is swallowed.
- Wash laundry as usual. Laundry washed in hot or cold water is safe.
Payments are posted to your account on business days at 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM CST. Payments made over the weekend or holidays will be posted to your account the next business day.
You will need the following information to pay your bill online or by phone:
Full 8 digit Riverbend Utilities account number, including all leading zeros, which can be found on your billYour 16 digit Visa or Mastercard account numberYour TWO DIGIT credit card expiration monthYour TWO DIGIT credit card expiration yearYour 3 digit security code, found on the back of your credit cardThe zip code where your credit card statement is mailedOther Payment Options
Payments can be made in person at our office during business hours. We have a drive-thru on the backside of the building
After hours payments may be placed in our drop box located at the end of the sidewalk by the flag pole.
You may mail your payment to:Riverbend Utilities, Inc.110 S. Wilson Blvd.Gulfport, MS 39503